General Pharmaceuticals Ltd recently announced a vacancy for Bangladeshi graduates or People. Welcome to the General Pharmaceuticals Ltd job circular Updates. As you know, General Pharmaceuticals Ltd. is a leading pharmaceutical company in Bangladesh with nearly 4,200 dedicated employees. It is committed to developing safe and effective medicines, to ensure the healthy living of patients and their families. The motto is “Healthy Life, Healthy Living”. It is a medical and hospital job circular. Therefore, having a position in this company is an excellent opportunity for you. Here you will find the latest General Pharmaceuticals Ltd job circular 2023 along with the salary and other requirements.
The company’s manufacturing facility is located 72 kilometers (45 mi) from Dhaka in Gazipur, where they produce various dosage forms like Film Coated Tablet, Enteric Coated Tablet, Dispersible Tablet, Immediate Release Tablet, Modified Release Tablet, Sustain-Release Tablet, Chewable Tablet, Immediate Release Capsule, Modified Release Capsule, Enteric Coated Capsule, Liquid in Hard gelatin Capsule, Lotion, ORS, Syrup, Suspension, Oral Gel, Antiseptic Mouthwash, Antiseptic Solution, Powder for Suspension, Cream, Ointment. Now the company has extended its manufacturing facility is located 77 kilometers (48 mi) from Dhaka in Gazipur with the factory.
“General Pharmaceuticals Ltd”- one of the renowned organizations in the country, is seeking applications from competent, dynamic, dedicated, and self-motivated persons who want to have a career in corporate to fill up the following position. Now check out the latest General Pharmaceuticals Ltd job circular 2023.
General Pharmaceuticals Ltd Job Circular Details:
If you are looking for the latest General Pharmaceuticals Ltd job circular 2023, then you are in the right place. Here we have shared the job details along with salary and location. Also, we have included the official General Pharmaceuticals Ltd vacancy announcement. Read the circular carefully and apply to General Pharmaceuticals Ltd as soon as possible if you fulfill the job criteria.
- Hiring Organization: General Pharmaceuticals Ltd
- Job Title: See the Circular Image
- Job Context: See the Circular Image
- Job Responsibilities: See the Circular Image
- Salary Range: See the Circular Image
- Employment Types: Full Time
- Job Category: Hospital Job
- Education Requirements: See the Circular Image
- Experience: See the Circular Image
- Age: See the Circular Image
- Gender: See the Circular Image
- Job Location: See the Circular Image
- Vacancy: See the Circular Image
- Additional Requirements: Experienced candidates will get preference.
- Selection Procedure: Walk-on interview
- Date Posted: 15 March 2023
- Deadline: 26 March 2023
- Organization URL: https://generalpharma.com
General Pharmaceuticals Ltd Job Circular 2023 Official Image:
How To Apply For General Pharmaceuticals Ltd Job Circular?
The candidates, fulfilling the above requirements, are requested to apply to the:
Offline Application Procedure:
Contact Address of General Pharmaceuticals Ltd:
- Address: Holdings no. 6/1/A, 5th Floor, 29 Ring Road, Sara Aftab Tower, Adabor Main Rd,
- Dhaka 1207-Bangladesh
General Pharmaceuticals Ltd Customer Care Center:
- Contact Number: 02-9132594 ext. 8120243
- Renata Limited Job Circular
- ACI Limited Job Circular
- Incepta Pharmaceuticals Ltd Job Circular
- Square Pharmaceuticals Limited Job Circular
- Radiant Pharmaceuticals Job Circular
- Eskayef Pharmaceuticals Job Circular
- Labaid Group Job Circular
BD Jobs Feed is one of the top online career portals in Bangladesh. It publishes all kinds of government jobs and non-government vacancy announcements. Also, it shares Dhaka jobs, Prothom Alo jobs today, along with new chakrir khobor from different newspapers. Besides, you will find various latest power generation job circulars on this website. Moreover, if you have graduated recently and have no experience, then our updated job circulars will help you to find your first career. So, bookmark BDjobsFeed and often visit to check the latest BD job circulars.